Whether it’s over the counter testosterone boosters, horny goat weed or magical libido pills that or only available in a specific area.
There are many things that a man would try to take to increase his testosterone levels as well as their libido and to maintain both as they age.
But instead looking at a quick fix magic pill for many men might make much more scene start by looking at their exercises habits their diet and more specifically what food they eat on daily basis this is because your diet and the food you eat have a big impact on many different hormones found within your body leading to a chain of positive effects or chain of negative effects.
what is testosterone
Testosterone is a hormone found in humans, just as indifferent creatures. The balls essentially make testosterone in men. Ladies’ ovaries additionally make testosterone, however in a lot littler sums.
lower of testosterone
Decreased sex drive, less energy, weight gain, feelings of depression, moodiness, low self-esteem, less body hair, thinner bones.
Healthy heart and blood, Less fat, more muscle, Stronger bones.
Better verbal memory, spatial abilities, or mathematical reasoning, Better libido, Improved mood.
foods to level up your testosterone
How do you know what food works and which one is gimmicks, I mean the problem is that now a day almost everyone supposed superfood ranging from quinoa to tomatoes have been claimed to boost testosterone.
So I am going to give you some foods that help increase testosterone level naturally.
1. SATURATED AND MONOUNSATURATED FAT
- A diet that is higher in fat where around 35% to 40% of the daily calorie intake is made up of fats can increase testosterone to a greater degree.
- As compared to the diets that are lower in fat were less than 20% of the total daily calorie intake is made up of fat.
FATS THAT CAN BE CONSUME FOR SATURATED FAT
FOR MONOUNSATURATED FAT
- While ginger is most often used as a spice or to help improve digestion but it can also benefit your testosterone levels.
- I know most of you guys will not believe me but there a few ways that ginger could increase testosterone for example:
- It increases the production of luteinizing hormone which is a hormone that essential for the release of the testosterone it can also reduce oxidative stress and increase blood flow to our reproductive organs.
- So if you’d like to add some ginger to your diet a great way to do it by adding it to tea and soup.
3. GREEN VEGETABLES
These include this like:
- Broccoli, cabbage, kale, cauliflower and sprouts.
- Green vegetables are not only full of healthy micronutrients but they also contain larger amounts of indole-3-carbinol which can help block an enzyme known as aroma taste.
- This can very beneficial for our testosterone level this is because even though estrogen is primarily a female hormone man also have small amounts of it in their bodies and for man, the estrogen is produced when testosterone is converted into estrogen by aromatase.
- So by preventing that conversion with the indole-3-carbinol that we can get from sources like green vegetables, it would end up resulting in less testosterone turning into estrogen ultimately leading to a higher level of testosterone.
- Since ancient Greece pomegranates have been a symbol of fertility and nowadays we know that they’re full of a powerful antioxidant knows as polyphenols and that they can actually improve fertility.
- One reason why pomegranates may offer these benefits is that just like green vegetables they also contribute to the anti aroma taste of the activity helping to prevent the conversion of the testosterone to estrogen.
- I know it is technically a beverage, not a food, but chewing gum that contains caffeine during high-intensity exercise increased testosterone production by around 12% compared to those who did not chew caffeine-containing gum.
- The testosterone boost is entirely dosed dependent and it could reach up to a 52% increase with a higher 800-milligram dose of caffeine.
- Since caffeine can also increase your energy and improve your exercise performance it may be beneficial to drink some coffee before a workout.
- Onions can help increase in testosterone level, consuming an onion for 1 month helped increase in testosterone levels.
- In general, it does see that onions can help increase testosterone levels unless you feel digestive issue it won’t hurt to add them to your diet.
NOTE- Thanks for reading if you enjoyed it please follow on Instagram, further if you face any problem comment down below or Contact us on our social media pages.