Yoga is like a natural medicine for all of us, Either you going for the gym or for jogging make a place for yoga it won’t only boost your immune system but will give various health benefits also. So today we have the complete sequence yoga exercises for beginner. After reading this your Excitement will be Like on another level as when you get to know how yoga, benefits our body and mind.
If you are new to yoga or you’ve been curious about yoga exercises and all its wonderful beautiful benefits, this is a great sequence for you.
You don’t need any blocks, you don’t need any blankets, all you need is your body and an open mind.
If you have a mat that’s great if not leave but you must have open mind and open heart.
To get Most Of The Nutrients At home Easily, Click here For regimen – DIET PLAN
Lets get started-
1. (Yoga exercise) PADMASANA-
- Relax the mind and restore energy levels.
- Improves digestion.
- Helps improve posture.
- Sit with your leg stretched out, bend the right knee, and place it on the left thigh.
- Repeat the same step with the other leg. Make sure that the sole of the feet points upward and the heels are close to the abdomen.
- Place your hands on your knees, close your eyes, and relax.
2. (Yoga exercise) MARJARIASANA-
- Stretches, strengthens and adds flexibility to the spine.
- Improve the circulation of both blood and oxygen in your body.
- Helps to tone the abdomen while getting rid of unnecessary pockets of fat, slowly but surely.
- Come on to the floor on your hands and knees. Inhales while raising the head and repressing the spine.
- So that he back becomes concave. Exhale while lowering the head stretching the spine upward and pulling the buttocks.
- The hands should be in line with the knees, the arms and thighs should be perpendicular to the floor.
- The knees may be slightly separated so that they are well aligned under the hips.
- Repeat it 5-10 rounds.
3. (yoga exercise) VRIKSHASANA-
- Strengthens spine and improve balance.
- Aids neuromuscular coordination.
- It relieves those suffering from sciatica and reduce flat feet.
- Stand straight, fold your left leg and place the sole of your along with your inner thigh.
- Inhale and raise your arms up, bring your palms together.
- Hold the position for 10 seconds.
- And exhaling lower your arms and your leg back to the start position.
- Repeat the same with another side.
4. (yoga exercise) USTRASANA-
- It opens up the chest and frontal portion of the torso.
- Helps overcome Menstrual Discomfort.
- It strengthens the back and the shoulder.
- Sit in Vajarasana.Stand on your knees with your hands close to your thighs.
- Stretch your arms up lean backward and slowly reaching the heels with your hands. Push the hips forward and bend the spine as far as possible.
- Remain in this final position for as long as its comfortable.
- Return to the starting position by slowly releasing the hands from the hips one at a time.
- It’s important that this asana is followed by a forward bending asana like shashankasana.
5. (yoga exercise) PASCHIMOTTANASANA-
- The kidneys, Liver, Uterus, and Ovaries are activated.
- Paschimottanasana is said to cure Diseases, Increase Appetite, and reduce Obesity.
- This Asana calms the mind and also relieves Mild depression and stress.
- Sit with the legs outstretched slowly bend forward and try to grasp your big toe with your fingers.
- Try to touch your knees with your forehead. Hold the position for as long as it is comfortable.
- You can ask your friend to help you with this asana.
6. (yoga exercise) ARDHA MATSYENDRASANA-
- The asana helps to relieve stress and tension that is trapped in the back.
- It also helps to open up the chest and increase the supply of oxygen to the lungs.
- This asana also helps to cure Urinary tract Infection and beneficial for menstrual disorders.
- Sit with the legs Stretched out. Bend the left leg. Place your foot close to your hips.
- Bend the right leg and bring the foot behind the left knee. Inhaling place your left arm over the right knee rotates your torso placing your hand next to the left thigh.
- Look over to your right shoulder. hold the posture for a few seconds. Reverse the movement to come out of the posture and repeat on the other side.
7. (yoga exercise) BHUJANGASANA-
- It relieves sciatica and asthma.
- Reduces fatigue and stress.
- It helps regulate metabolism, Thus balancing the weight.
- Lie on your stomach palms to the side of your shoulder.slowly raise your head and straighten the elbows.
- The arms may or may not to straight.
- Hold the position for few seconds.
- Slowly release the upper back by bringing the arms, lower the navel, chest, shoulders and finally the forehead to the floor.
8. (yoga exercise) DHANURASANA-
- This asana also helps people with renal disorders.
- This asana is a great stress buster.
- Helps to stimulate the reproductive organs.
- Lie flat on your stomach, bend your legs upwards and hold both the ankles with your hands.
- Inhale while raising your thighs and chest simultaneously arching your spine as much as possible.
- Hold the position for as long as comfortable.
- Exhaling return to the original position.
9. (yoga exercise) NAVASANA
- Tones the leg and arm muscles.
- This asana stabilizes you and also help you to focus better.
- It helps to activate the prostate glands, Kidney, Intestines, and thyroid.
- Support your self and your elbows and raise your leg up to 45 degrees. Stretch your arms out towards your knees.
- Hold the position for few seconds and lower your legs, hands, and head.
10. (yoga exercise) SARVANGASANA-
- It helps calm the brain, cures mild depression, and Relieves stress.
- Digestion is improved and metabolism is regulated.
- This asana helps cure sinusitis, asthma, and infertility.
- Lie on your back with feet together, using your arms for support inhale and raise both legs slowly roll the buttocks and spine on the floor raising the trunk to a vertical position.
- The elbow should be about shoulder-width apart. Gently push the chest forward.
- So that it presses firmly against the chin. Release your hands and place your arms on the floor beside the body with the palms down.
- Slowly lower the torso, the buttocks, and the legs. Relax in Shavasana.
NOTE- Thanks for reading if you enjoyed it please follow on Instagram, further if you face any problem comment down below or Contact us on our social media pages.