The chest region is comprised of two essential muscles—the pectoralis major and the pectoralis minor—regularly alluded to as ‘pecs.’ The pectoralis major is the bigger of the two muscles, and stretches out over the upper chest, appending to the shoulder and the breastbone and has a fan-like appearance. The pectoralis minor then again is a little, flimsy and triangular muscle that sits just beneath the pectoralis major.
So what do these muscles do definitely? All things considered, they’re really huge with regards to controlling your arm developments. From pulling and turning your arm towards the focal point of your body to lifting your arms up. Consider lifting a youngster into your arms, swinging a tennis racket, or driving a substantial article away from you.
Moreover, as these muscles take up most of the chest dividers, working them out will consume a lot of vitality. In the event that you’re hoping to shed a few pounds and tone up, at that point this is a particularly decent muscle to prepare. It will fire up your digestion pleasantly.
Middle Chest Workout-
The middle chest is one of the easiest parts to train its exercise is very direct.
- To maximize your chest and give the least pressure for the triceps is to try to go a little bit wider.
- Wide means your grip should be slightly wider than your shoulder width.
- Take a position lower down your body and push.
- This exercise hit the majority of the middle chest and a little bit of upper chest.
- This an isolation workout.
- So you can use a water bottle of about 1.5 liters.
- Get into a floor and the reason why I suggested you use a water bottle is that you can nicely set it up and be focused on the movement.
- Make sure it’s balanced, you don’t want the bottle to fall on you.
- Make sure stable and squeeze your chest.
- As you can in the above chest is shortening, they are contracting and they are working.
- I would recommend you do both exercises back to back.
- Start doing with push up first.
- Do about 10 to 20 repetitions depending on your level.
- After doing a push up move on to chest flys.
- Do about 10 to 20 repetitions depending on your levels.
Upper Chest Workout-
The upper chest is the clavicular head that is very stubborn to grow.
Most bodybuilders and most fitness enthusiasts also struggle to build these muscles.
Decline Push Up-
- So the easiest way to start by placing a chair or any other object that will help you to set your legs up as shown above.
- After setting up lower yourself down and push your self up.
- The angle you are pushing will work on your upper chest area.
Reverse Grip Push Up-
- Another way of training your upper chest is you can use the same bench or the same object.
- By changing the grip a little bit, you can also target the clavicular head.
- Lower yourself down and push up your body as you can see above.
- By doing this the upper chest will be on fire.
- Don’t go wider on grip aim because it going to give a lot of stress for your shoulder.
- Whenever you do any exercises involving a chair or any other object make sue that the object is solid.
- You don’t want them to move backward when you do a push-up, this will get you in serious trouble.
- Do Decline Push up/Reverse Grip Push Up (15-20 Reps).
NOTE- Thanks for reading if you enjoyed it please follow on Instagram, further if you face any problem comment down below or Contact us on our social media pages.